NeuAlto is an energetic group of knowledgeable professionals and technically sound leaders. We have job opportunities for job seekers who want to make their careers in Cloud computing technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, MicroServices, various on-premise and public cloud providers, etc), Web technologies, Automation, Security related technologies, etc. We are constantly on the lookout for talented team players for core technical positions.
NeuAlto growth is determined by the quality of people we attract and is proud to have some of the best talent in these areas.
We provide excellent career development and professional growth paths to all our employees.
If you like to take on the challenges and embark on to an exciting journey, post your resume at “email@example.com“.
Current Job Openings
Looking for excellent Full Stack Development Software Engineers who will help build and manage cloud-native applications, by designing, implementing, and testing new features. The Engineer will also be responsible for providing exceptional customer support.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science or similar).
- 4 – 8 years experience developing products.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS.
- Strong knowledge of OOD and design patterns.
- Experience building RESTful Applications.
- Experience in Cloud Technologies (like Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, VMWare, etc).
- Experience building SaaS based products and solutions.
- Knowledge of Microservices Architecture, Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux) and databases.
- Experience working in a continuous deployment environment.
- Self-learner and Problem-solving aptitude.
- In-depth understanding and experience with agile principles and practices.
- Passion for programming and software: read books, contribution to open source projects, etc.
- Coachable and should mentor junior engineers in the team.
- Familiar with several development tools.
- Distributed systems inclination.
- Design and implement backend features
- Contribute to the design & implementation of the product.
- Implement simple UI features.
- Build internal tools, processes, and automation for Ops.
- Assist with direct customer support activities.
- Deliver presentation to meetups & conferences, publish technical blogs.
We are looking for C# .NET engineers with 2 to 8 years of experience
- C#, .net core